Bubblews Payment Proof

Bubblews has caught the attention and interest of many people in the internet, especially those who are just staying at home and wants to make money online! In fact bubblews has done  a lot of good things to thousands of people from around the world.

However we can't always predict the future of one website, we can't predict whether it'll last or not just like what had happened to Bubblews. They used to be very popular and yet thousands and thousands of people are joining everyday.

Despite of all the negative feedback(s) and reviews around the web bubblews still managed to pay few of their members or what they call (selected members maybe?) Bubblews is still up and running now but their ranking statistics on Alexa kept on declining due too the decrease of its users (member who were totally disappointed with what Bubblews has done to them!

When all this issues occurred I was still there at Bubblews still bubbling because I was hoping that I'd get my outstanding redemption made on September 2014 and the rest was redeemed on November 2014. I was relying to what they had promised to all members that no redemption will left behind.

But everything has changed when Bubblews team announced their final decision about the missing redemption.They said all the redemption made before November 12, 2014 will no longer be paid which means all my redemption made on September and November 2014 will no longer be paid and that I shouldn't hope for it to arrive on my PayPal account.

Though luckily I had a redemption which was made on November 18th 2014, that redemption would have made me happy if they sent the exact amount I redeemed on that date. However they said that there will be a decrease on each redemption made before November 12.

That redemption of mine was worth $88.56 (something like that) since I recorded all the amounts of my redemption every time I cashed out my earning. I was hoping to received the entire amount but to my surprised the only amount sent on my PayPal account was $8.55.

Of course I was very happy that I had finally received my last redemption, but a bit sad as well since I was expecting for the same exact amount of $88.56. I also got discouraged to continue writing on Bubblews since earning some extra cash there is not that easy anymore like it used to be.

It's like planting crops in the farm you do not own wherein you would only get a small amount of all the efforts you did for the owner. 

The Final Question

Is bubblews still paying? well yes they started paying their members again since January 2015 but unfortunately earnings is as slow as turtle ans snails like it would take ages before you can reach the minimum payout which is $50, it's really not worth your time especially if you're a busy person (time is gold!) of course and you just can't spend a whole day there just to earn few cents!




Bubblews Payment Proof Bubblews Payment Proof Reviewed by ZEPETO on 12:24:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts