Ourbeks Scam: Don't Invest With This Company!!

I know I have written two articles about ourbeks, I have posted payment proof as well, as well as a detailed review regarding its legitimacy. Other people might think that I am affiliated with this website but I had to inform everyone here that I am not affiliated with this company at all.

The only reason why I have written those reviews is that because I have invested bitcoins with this company and I love the profits I am getting from ourbeks everyday. I usually withdraw every little profits that I get there every and to be honest I had no problem withdrawing funds there.

One of my friend has invested bitcoins at Ourbeks.com and so far she liked what she's getting there with all the profits offered. But before I asked her to invest with ourbeks, I told her to withdraw all her profits everyday just to play safe because there is no assurance that this company will last in the investment industry as most of the investment website nowadays suddenly closes its doors and steal all the invested money.

ourbeks.com scamI never had a problem withdrawing my profits at ourbeks before but I was informed by someone (who had invested at ourbeks as well) that he can no longer withdraw his funds as the system says that you need at least 100 bitcoins to withdraw your funds, so this is very alarming, it seems that ourbeks turned out to be a scam now.

I suggest everyone to be very careful, and I will be updating the latest review about ourbeks, to warn people. Because it's kinda suspicious for an investment company to do this to their investors, why would an investment company would require you to have at least 100 BTC in your balance to withdraw your funds? this is just another sign of scam.

For those who are interested in investing bitcoins, I suggest to think twice first before investing, my friend has withdrawn all her funds and deposit before this things happened so she was lucky enough. But I wasn't so lucky to withdraw mine as I've never thought of withdrawing mine, because I didn't expect that this would happened so I wasn't able to withdraw the amount of bitcoin I have invested at ourbeks and I don't have planned to deposit more.

ourbesks.comJust try to image how much is 100 BTC? that's more than enough to start your own business and if you'd deposit more just to withdraw the small amount you have invested at ourbeks, then you are fooling yourself. I am not hoping anymore to get the amount of bitcoins I have invested at ourbeks, and I am not going to deposit more!

So please stay away from ourbeks, they turned out to be scam now, if they're truly legit and they're being honest with their investors, then why would they have to make all these changes without informing their investors? And why they're not responding to all the emails and quires sent to them? this is sure sign of scam!
Ourbeks Scam: Don't Invest With This Company!! Ourbeks Scam: Don't Invest With This Company!! Reviewed by ZEPETO on 5:10:00 PM Rating: 5

Latest Posts