MyBizziBlog Review

source of image: mybizziblog.com
I came across with this website called MyBizziBlog and I got curios to I joined, and since someone has showed me a proof of payment from the site so I joined. Although MyBizziBlog is not free but they will give you a 9 days trial if I am not mistaken!


WHAT IS MYBIZZIBLOG?

MyBizziBlog is an online blogging platform similar to wordpress and blogger where you can write a blog, just about anything you'd like to share, either about your life experiences or knowledge about online stuff. MyBizziBlog allows members to create their own blog, write about anything and monetize it with Google Adsense, Chitika and any other alternatives advertising network!

Though you need to pay a monthly or yearly subscription after your free trial has expired, I tried to upgrade my account for one month subscription since I am not really sure if I'm going to earn money there that fast!

I upgraded my account there from standard into premium which will give me more access to the other features that is available on the site. Plus you cannot really published a lot of articles if your account is not upgraded, and you can only post or published two articles during your free trials!

MyBizzBlog has monthly subscription worth of $2 but if you're going to choose a yearly subscription then you can save more money. I've tried posting some high quality articles there and see how the traffic goes but I was disappointed.

I really do think the site need more internet users to improve their website traffic, there are few members who are making hundreds of dollars there but for sure not all are making money. MyBizzBlog is not a get-rich-quick-scheme, if you want to earn more money there then you really need to work hard and build web traffic first which means your articles must be of high quality and is search engine optimized!

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH MYBIZZIBLOG?

There are several ways to make money with MyBizziBlog, as it is like owning a subdomain there, you can later monetize your blog with all the advertising network available on the site although you're not going to get the 100% revenue as the rest of the revenue will go to MyBizziBlog. Now if you're really trying to make some real money, it is better to buy your own domain name and choose the best web hosting service that works for you.

Having your own website will give you a hundred percent revenue from the advertisers. MyBizziBlog pays via Paypal, I visited their website just today but unfortunately the site is under maintenance and promise that they'll be back as soon as possible.

IS MYBIZZIBLOG SCAM OR LEGIT?

I have to say that MyBizziBlog is legit for now, of course since there is no scam report around the internet yet. But I am not sure if they'll last forever, but I hope so although I am not going to waste my time there as I have more important stuff to do online, plus the fact that you really need to work hard to death is a no no for me. I'd rather write on my own blog and earn all the revenue from the advertisers.

NOTE: If you have experience about MyBizziBlog and you want to share it with us, please don't hesitate to leave your comment below and if you can show us a proof of payment then feel free to share it with us.

If you want to write for us and earn some extra money, please contact us, we are accepting website reviews, product reviews of any kind!
MyBizziBlog Review MyBizziBlog Review Reviewed by ZEPETO on 3:31:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts