SCAM ALERT: Theresa Compore

We had received another email from another scam artist named Theresa Compare!

Email Address: theresacompore@outlook.fr


Good Day I know that this mail we get to you as a surprise I want you to have that believe that you can help. My Name is Theresa Compore, I am the adopted child of the former president of Burkina Faso Blaise Compore who Resigned from 
government because of the people’s revolution that happen in My Country . My father was help out of the country by France and I was help by the a Priest in the former capital of the Country Bobo, Currently, Am in Hiding with the Priest in His Church Mission. 
My father left some Fund for Me in Trust. The Total amount which is 9.2 million dollars. I have all the information and the documents to the Fund. But with current Situations, I cannot claim the Funds or Have access to the fund without attracting government attentions and without a foreign Trustee. 
I want to Present You to the fund’s manager as my next of Kin and Foreign trustee to the Fund so that the fund can be release and transferred under your Trust.  
Thanks Form Theresa compore

NOTE: if you received the email from the same person or from someone that seems suspicious just ignore it and never fall into it!  
SCAM ALERT: Theresa Compore SCAM ALERT: Theresa Compore Reviewed by ZEPETO on 1:43:00 PM Rating: 5

Latest Posts