Primedice Review - scam or legit?

I give this site a shot and so I played and had won several times without depositing my own hard earned bitcoins. I am not going to deposit a huge amount of course,I've never tried to deposit such amount from my own wallet but I have tried depositing the amount that I've earned there as well whenever I wanted to play or when I'm mode.

What is Primedice 

Primedice is a free bitcoin game, you can play as much as you want to win free bitcoins but you can also deposit some bitcoins from your own bitcoin wallet. Though if you want to just earn free bitcoins you can use the free bitcoin from the faucet. If you are a beginner and you're interested into earning free bitcoins then primedice is the perfect place for you to earn even more.

There are several bitcoin game sites out there who would let you play as much as you want but perhaps most of those so called bitcoin game website aren't for free. They may give you a free bitcoin at first, a small amount of bitcoins you can play with, but you wouldn't be able to grow or win higher amounts with that.

How it works?

Primedice is different and yet more realistic, I have earned enough bitcoins at primedice already without using my own bitcoins, and had been paid more than 20 times already since you can cash out your earnings once it reaches 0.001. There is a transaction fee which is 10,000 or 0.00010000 satoshi for every withdrawals you make or every time you cashed out at primedice, so it is better to just withdraw your earnings with the amount you desired to withdraw at any time.

I've been playing at primedice for how many months now and the payment processing is awesome, I never had a problem cashing out there as I received all my payments there without any issues. I have had friends who also joined there but unfortunately they stopped playing as they said they don't know how to play or how to win.

Is Primedice Scam?

Well I have to say no for that! in fact primedice is the best place to earn free bitcoins, some people used to win a lot when they deposit higher amounts but they are good at playing I guess, I call them high rollers, but it's kinda risky, I mean if don't deposit a huge amount you can't afford to lose because it's still a game and there is no assurance for you to win.

Primedice Payment Proof

The below screenshoot is just one of the payment I received from primedice, I usually cash out there everyday so I wouldn't have to lose my earnings.




Primedice Review - scam or legit? Primedice Review - scam or legit? Reviewed by ZEPETO on 7:05:00 PM Rating: 5

Latest Posts