MyBizziBlog Scam

We have written a detailed review about mybizziblog.com few days ago and found out that the site is close already. A lot of members were mad because they spent money to upgrade their accounts into premium hoping that they could earn more.

MyBizziBlog is a social blogging network, where everyone can join as stated in our review, at first I thought this site is going to last forever because itseems legit. But then still everything can happen. I have read few articles, about the person who owned the site and most of them says that the owner was a professional scammer and his main purpose of creating mybizziblog.com is to scam thousands of people.

When I joined the site, my first impression was WOW! though I didn't like the interface that much and how simple the site looks but then I still give it a try, little did I know that few months later this site will turned out to be a HUGE SCAM! Well I didn't expect that because I have joined several social blogging network communities online though most of those website I joined doesn't require upgrades or anything! You just have to keep on writing what you like and whatever is on your mind and you'll get paid!


As mentioned in my article review about mybizziblog.com, I've upgraded my account at mybizziblog.com once after my free trial has expired,  thinking that I could earn more! But I realized that building traffic was the hardest pert and most of your articles there would not even exists at the first page of the search engine when people searches on something even though your article is related to what they were searching.
Few days ago, when I tried to access mybizziblog.com there was an error message, it says the website is under maintenance and that they will surely get back on track within the few hours, but until now the website could not be open anymore, which means the owner has no plan of upgrading his site and all the amount that paid by the members for their upgrades will never be refunded! the owner of the site has stolen all the money from the members.

Although there were few members who got paid, yes there were few proof of payment, maybe that was really the main intention of the owner to pay few members so he could get more people to join his site and upgrade their account as well! 

MyBizziBlog Scam MyBizziBlog Scam Reviewed by ZEPETO on 1:39:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts