Last Payment Received From Bubblews : $268.30

Bubblews has been so good to me for almost a year and a half and yes they do pay, others might say that they're being selective when it comes to payment, but they're really not! They always pay members who doesn't have any violation.

Although there were writers who are still unpaid until now and according to them they had follow all the rules and still not getting paid. I don't know the whole story about it, it could be true because we really don't know what's going at all. For almost a year and a half Bubblews had paid me all of my redemption except the missing one back in 2013 which I believed that it's because of violation, or I really don't know the real story behind that issue.



I started writing at Bubblews since October 2013, at first I was active there until I decided to take it seriously despite of all the bad review against the site. At first I thought Bubblews was a scam when I received my first ever payment I smiled and was so happy!

Though my first highest cashed out wasn't paid and I don't know the main reason for that, that was my very first highest redemption ever which is the my 3rd redemption as a member of the site worth $116 I even contacted them regarding my payment issue but I didn't get any response.

But I didn't stop writing there after that, because I believe that the site is legit so I continue writing, I was paid for how many times and after that one missing redemption, the rest was paid and never had any missing redemption after that one.

July 15, 2014 Bubblews upgraded the site with the new interface, they also advertise their company on few popular tv shows in America. They also allowed members to create multiple accounts in the same IP address but each must have verfied Paypal account.

And because of that the volume of redemption has increased that affect the whole payment system, there were delays members started to complain about the delay of their payment some said that they were paid for their claims, while others had received their redemption after 60 to 90 days.

It seems that everything's went complicated after the upgrade and there were tons of members got disappointed with the results so because of that Bubblews has extended the payment waiting from 30 days to 60 days for US, Canada, and UK members and 60 to 90 days for international users which frustrate a lot of international users.

I started having missing payments in August 2014 which I filed claim for that after 60 days, I have contacted Bubblews as well but I had no luck getting any response. And sense one of the Bubblews staff had posted one article about the missing payment where you can tag his name about your missing redemption. So I tried my luck and even tried to wake up very early in the morning to do that.

Well guess what? they did sent my missing payment for my August redemptions worth of $268.30 and $63.39 that was the last payment I received from Bubblews. I have few redemptions I redeemed on October and November 2014 but unfortunately those redemption wasn't paid yet and still hoping that they will pay it, or if not, then I have to accept it.

Do you have the same experience on Bubblews? you might want to share it with us, just simply leave your comment below.

Last Payment Received From Bubblews : $268.30 Last Payment Received From Bubblews : $268.30 Reviewed by ZEPETO on 3:03:00 PM Rating: 5

Latest Posts