CGPGallery Review

CGP Gallery is an online revenue sharing site where everyone can write and share their thoughts and knowledge despite of your educational background. This site was created by former a bubbler who used to write at Bubblews. Bubblews is an online revenue sharing site similar to CGP gallery where everyone get rewarded by posting and sharing their thoughts and daily life events!

A lot of former Bubblews have joined CGPgallery because it's fresh, new and spectacular knowing that it's a new site and it surely would pay members on time. The CEO of CGPgallery may have decided to create his own site due to the changes made by the Bubblews CEO Arvind Dixit. Bubblews has made several changes on the site and there are reports that other members were not getting paid there.

I used to write at Bubblews, for a year a half but decided to leave the site for a while until they can fix their problem which is the payment system, I still have few pending payment which aren't paid yet and I'm not sure if they're going to pay it or not. There has been rumors that they will no longer pay it. I know you've heard a lot of bad feedback about Bubblews and you can read a lot of bad reviews about Bubblews, some author stated that Bubblews is a scam.

I have been paid by Bubblews and never had any pending or unpaid redemptions until they change something on the site which affect the earnings of the members as well as the payment system. Still hoping that they can solve it whatever problems they may have, whether it is about financial shortage or something, I still hope they can fix it I would hate to see Bubblews to be closed as it helps a lot of people from around the world.

Now let's proceed to the main topic, I just had to mention about Bubblews because CGPgallery is very similar to Bubblews and its layout and interface looks the same at how Bubblews looks like. Anyway this is not the case here, my point is whoever pays on time will win this battle and will stay longer.

CGPgallery has similarity to Bubblews when it comes to paying members, CGPgallery pays er view, comment and per rate. You will get paid for every view and comment that your post has generated, which means interaction is the key again to become a successful blogger at CGPgallery. Good thing is that all fresh articles that are posted by members will directly go to the homepage for exposure, unlike Bubblews the articles that can be seen at the homepage are being selected by the admins (not sure about that).

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH CGPGALLERY?

It's pretty simple, as I said you will get paid for every views and comment your post has generated, let say if your post has generated 50 comments then you will earn $0.50 for that as long as all the comment are genuine and aren't considered as spam. of course if your post or article received 50 comments it means that you have 50 unique views as well which means you earned another $0.50 views in total of $1 (a good deal or not?). They do pay for rates as I mentioned above, but it isn't clear yet as they didn't mentioned it on the FAQ section, but since I am a member there I had to admit that they do pay for rates as I kept on receiving a notification that I earned a few cents for being rated!

HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY AT CGPGALLERY?

Since i discussed already about how you can make money at CGPGallery, now it's time for me to discuss on how can you make more money at CGPgallery. CGPgallery is a good opportunity for those who wanted to make some extra cash online! It's pretty easy, the main key here is to interact a lot with other members and leave genuine comments on their articles in that way they will return the favor and give you more dollars for doing so!

IS CGPGALLERY SCAM?

As for now I have to say no! as the site still new and perhaps there is no reports stating that this site is a scam, as I said I am a member of this site and I am about to make my first cash out soon! So for the meantime I am super happy that I have joined CGP because that only means that I will be receiving another funds on my Paypal account very soon! If ever there are scam reports about this site, I will update this article to let you know and warn you! this time is on our safe lists! safe to use so join me up there and start making money now.

HOW DOES CGPGALLERY PAYS?

CGPgallery has only payment method for now!, they are paying members via Paypal but the CEO also stated that if you wish to paid using another payment method, you can make a request and email them!

HOW MUCH IS THE MINIMUM PAYOUT/THRESHOLD?

The minimum threshold is $20 once your account had reached that amount your account will be eligible for cash out, it takes 30 days for your payment request to be cleared to you have to wait for 30 days before receiving that said amount on your Paypal account but they said that they might change the payment waiting to 7 days, well I hope so!

NOTE: If ever you have any bad experience about this site or if you think this site is scam, please leave your comment below and let others know about your opinion about CGPGallery.
CGPGallery Review CGPGallery Review Reviewed by ZEPETO on 10:45:00 PM Rating: 5

Latest Posts