Top 4 Social Media Sites That Pays

Social media sites can be a source of income, you may not be able to consider it as your main source of income but it can be very profitable as every little penny or cash that you make on social media sites counts, it can help you pay your bills or can cover up some of your personal needs.

We spend a lot of time chatting with our friends on Facebook yet it's free but it doesn't share its advertising revenues to its members, unlike any other social media nowadays, they really are awesome, they aren't selfish when it comes to sharing the money they are getting from their advertisers.



Facebook, Twitter, Google and any other social media sites are established companies already that people keep on coming, using them and even get addicted to it, there has been rumors around the web that some users call themselves as Facebook addict. Well it's undeniable that Facebook is one of the most popular social media site out of all social media sites around the web. But of course each of these social media has its own uses and benefits.
Now here's come a new era, few of social media sites trying their luck and they seems to have such a wonderful offer to all web users who wants to make some extra cash online while using their sites. I can only guess why these new social media sites are sharing their advertising revenues, it's because the only way to get people into their websites is to pay them or reward them by using the site.

So what are these top 4 social media sites that is on our lists?

1.) Bubblews - I have been on bubblews since 2013, I joined last October 2013, at first I didn't pay enough attention to it but there are thousands of people already who are so inspired to write and share their feelings and thoughts during that time. If you will do a little research about Bubbleews, you will see a lot of negative reviews stating that the site is a scam. There are tons of members or so called bubblers who claimed that Bubblews didn't pay some of their missing redemption. Perhaps Bubblews has its own ups and downs in my own opinion. And yet sometimes they can't keep up with all the redemption because the company just started in 2012 and they only have 10 or 12 staffs that is operating the site, although right now they're improving their site.

I have been active user at Bubblews since November 2013, that was the time that I decided to take it seriously. And for the very first time I got paid for my first payment, although their minimum threshold during that time is only $25 dollars which is so easy to accumulate especially if you have thousands of connections and you're good at interacting. Interactions has always been the key to become successful on Bubblews.

Bubblews isn't really a social media or social networking site at first, it wasn't made that way (based on my own understanding). However the CEO Arvind Dixit realize that Bubblews he could make his site as the first social networking site wherein users can share their thoughts, their daily life events interact with each other and get paid for it.

There was  a lot of changes on the site as I had mentioned on my previous review about Bubblews (Bubblews Review With Proof of Payment) As I have said, Bubblews has experienced its ups and downs wherein some users had truly complained a lot for their missing redemption and such but yet they did their best to catch up with all the redemption and pay them as much as possible. 

As a member I love Bubblews, they have been good to me, I myself had experienced delayed payment and sometimes you really had to follow up your missing redemption as there are tons of members who are expecting for their missing redemption to be paid, but it's worth the wait especially when you received an echeck stating that funds is on the way!

Other may have treated Bubbews as an ATM machine which kind of insulting to the CEO because his website wasn't made for that, Bubblews has deleted a lot of accounts as well from the cheater who cheated on them, though there are good members whose account has been deleted too for no reason or it could be that some of them was reported by their fellow bubblers for false accusation which was the reason why their account has been deleted!

Bubblews has been helping a lot of people, whatever I received on Bubblews, small or big is a big help for me because I'm saving them. For my final thoughts about Bubblews, I can say that this has been the best social networking site for now in the new era of social media world! All members were hoping that whatever is the problem going on the site, it can be solved as soon as possible and that also God will blessed the CEO and all the staff so that they could continue helping other people!

2.) Bitlanders - Bitlanders is the newest social media site that was lunched in 2014, I consider this site as a social media site that pays a well, you can earn by just sharing your photos, videos and writing short statuses just like what you do in Facebook and get pad for it. I joined bitlanders 2 months ago if I was not mistaken, and so far I like the site but it loads super slow though, maybe it is because of my super slow connection.

Bitlanders also shares its revenues to the members, how do bitlanders works? you will be get paid for your content such as images you've shared on the site, videos and short statues or good morning posts. You also have to subscribe a lot of people so people won't stop giving you buzzes. I am not sure about this, but I they only pay for buzzes and views. I am not that active on the site as I have more sites to focus on, but I like tehir concept! I have seen a single proof of payment but I wish I could redeem there at least once so I could show it here to ensure its credibility and legitimacy!

Most of my friends who are also working on Bubblews are there, they are there everyday like there's no tomorrow, sharing posts, status and videos to earn more revenues and get paid. You can redeem once your revenue is eligible for cash out. 
3.) Tsu - Tsu is an another online social media site that pays, it's pretty simple, it's like you're just sharing photos and updating your statuses on Facebook that's how simple it works! I was invited by a friend to join there so I decided to join tsu and I'm loving it! You can share your followers images and still earn from it.

You can always share anything that you like such as content from other website that other people might be interested in reading. You can also share images, though before starting there you must follow their rules, make sure to read their TOS first, I have earned a few cents already there, but I have been seeing some real screenshot with higher earnings so it means that tsu really working. I am waiting for some proof of payment from other members though!

4.) 8Share - 8Share is an online social sharing sites where you can earn rewards every time you share videos and articles from 8Share, but remember 8Share only pays for each unique views which means you can only earn whens someone click on what you share on social media sites. for example you shared an 8Sahre video on your Facebook wall and when your friends see it and click on the link you've shared you will earn a reward and can redeem your reward and turn it into cash once you reached the minimum threshold!

These 4 social media sites that pays was on our top lists, although there are more social media sites that also pays but we're still investigating on it so for now we've considered these 4 social media sites as legit ones!
Top 4 Social Media Sites That Pays Top 4 Social Media Sites That Pays Reviewed by Unknown on 4:13:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts