Visitors2Cash.com Scam

To be honest I didn't know that this site (visitors2cash.com) is still up until now, because the last time I was able to access my account at visitors2cash was 2 years ago, I am not really fond of searching for an online opportunities before even though I have my own laptop at home, it's because I never thought that anyone can make money online. Perhaps I was so desperate that time when I found visitors2cash lol. I can say that this was the first site where I tried to make or earn some extra cash at home.
I have written an article that is similar to those in fact I thought the site have changed their domain name, here's the article I have written that is similar to this one Paid2Refer (paid2refer.com) Scam Review. I have written a detailed review about how paid2refer.com review and how it works, you will find out later on how this two similar sites works and how they scam people!

What is Visitors2Cash (visitors2cash.com)?

Visitors2Cash is an online advertising company (as stated on their website) to be honest I really don't know what's the main purpose of this site, and how they make money and why they should kept on fooling people that they are paying them and that they are legit, although I've explained how they make money from their website, but I was unsure of that yet. My speculation was that, they might earned money from the surveys that every members has to complete after hitting the redeem button!

As I have said on my review about paid2refer, I was so excited to redeem and to received my first cash out, only to find out that my account has been banned or deleted after completing the survey. I don't know if this one works in some other country as it requires something to download on your phone upon completing the whole surveys, there are programs that you need to download.

Based on my own observation and research, none of those members have received a dime from visitors2cash, I would only believe that someone has received a payment from them if there would be someone who can show me a single proof of payment, but perhaps you cannot find a single proof of payment via paypal or I have not encountered anyone who have been paid by this site!

As usual this visitors2cash works the same as paid2refer.com and I'm sure there are more several sites that are similar to this and I wonder if those sites were owned by the same person? I'm going to find that out soon!

As stated on their website, they pay members by referring other people on social media such as facebook and any other social media sites out there, again you will earn $0.5 per person you refer to them, and of course the one you refer will do the same so they can earn too! How I wish there is a single site that would truly pay members $0.5 per referral but unfortunately websites won't pay such amount for a simple effort by just promoting your referral link.

If you're going to visit their site you will see how much money they have paid for the members and it's not just a small amount but a huge amount! now the question is, is it for real? my answer would HELL NO! it isn't and it's not worth your time either, don't ever waste your time referring lots of people on this site as you'll get nothing from them, they'll banned your account after hitting the redeem button and completing the surveys.
Visitors2Cash.com Scam Visitors2Cash.com  Scam Reviewed by ZEPETO on 2:17:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts