Paid2refer.com Scam

Paid2Refer (paid2refer.com) is an online money making system that allows web users to promote an specific referral link to earn money. Once you have signed up to their website, you will be given a referral link of your own and you can start referring others by promoting your referral link, the site will give you $2 sign up bonus and a whooping $0.5 per person you referred to them, it isn't really hard right?

There are several ways to earn money from this program, and it does not require a hard work just like what I've mentioned above, all you need to do is to sign up, create your own account and then start referring others. You can simply share your referral links on your social media account such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and any other social media account, sounds pretty easy right?

Just try to imagine if you have referred 500 people then that would be $250 dollars all in all, I have created my own account myself on paid2refer.com and the money has dramatically increased, I think I have earned more than $280 dollars in a short period of time, I truly did my best to earned that said amount, and I was even excited to cashed out for the first time.

Although there is a few online surveys you need to complete when you cash out and I have tried that out after reaching more than $280 dollars, I've tried taking the survey and I was so excited to received my first payment only to find out that they will banned my account for no apparent reason! After completing the surveys I could not longer access my account which normally happen to all of their members.

You might want to know how this website pays members and its payment methods, well if you have visited their site before then for sure you already how this site pays, as stated on their website, they pay members via PayPal, Payza, Cheque and Western Union. It could have been better if this one is legit but to tell you honestly? this site is a total scam! The statistics you can see on their website is fake, don't ever believe in it! You'd only be wasting your time, they are the only one who is making money! How? they are making money by taking surveys and for them to earn money from the members they would ask members to complete the surveys first after clicking the redeem button! the truth is they're not going to pay you any dime!
(screenshot from paid2refer.com)

MY FINAL THOUGHTS/CONCLUSION ABOUT PAID2REFER:

          Stay away from the site, it's a total scam, this is based on my own experience and also upon doing a researched I've found a lot of reviews and complaints about paid2refer.com and no one has been paid! never! not even once!

There are thousands of legit companies out there that won't scam you, you deserve better, if you want to earn money by sharing photos and updating your daily status just like what you do on Facebook, you can check this site http://tsu.co/epaidweb just copy and paste it on your web browser and start making money by sharing what you love and building your network!
Paid2refer.com Scam Paid2refer.com Scam Reviewed by Unknown on 2:31:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts