Why My Paypal Account is Limited?

I don't know if you have experienced this problem on your Paypal account, but I've read some horror stories written by different people claiming that their account has been limited. One common reason of why this things happen to your Paypal account is that, Paypal could have detected some unauthorized access to your account which they believe that your account has been access by someone without your knowledge or permission!

I have read a lot of stories about this from different frustrated Paypal users, although I haven't experience such problem on my account, I have been logging in to my Paypal account using different IP addresses it's either on my mobile phone or on my laptop but I never had this problem ever since I used Paypal to receive from my online Job.

I could only imagine how frustrating it was to handle, I hope this would never happen to me, anyway one of my friend told me that she had this problem lately and she even asked for my help and I'm glad I was able to helped her out. Although I had no idea how to solve, since Paypal had requested her to add and confirm her credit/debit card, change her password and her security questions and answers!

She was able to change her password as well as the security question, she also tried adding new credit/debit card but she wasn't successful of doing it because she cannot even add or remove a new card.

This is the disadvantages when your Paypal account has been limited, you cannot send money nor withdraw your funds, you cannot add or remove any card as well even your addresses.

She was having hard time contacting Paypal's customer service since they had no option where you can ask anything, there's only specific option you can choose from. I've made some research on the internet and that's how I was able to helped her, since she could not seem to find a perfect solution to her problem plus it always takes 24 hours before you can get a response from Paypal's customer support.

HOW CAN YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

     Well the easiest way to solve this kind of problem is to contact @AskPaypal directly to your twitter account by sending them a direct message. I can say that @AskPaypal is perfectly awesome! they even response to your quires right away unlike Paypal's customer's support.

So if you're facing this problem, you can contact @AskPaypal via Twitter!
Why My Paypal Account is Limited? Why My Paypal Account is Limited? Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts