Should You Continue Writing For Cgp Gallery?


Just in case you had no idea what Cgp Gallery is all about, you can read our detailed review here - Cgp Gallery Review - Is Cgp Gallery a Scam?. You can read either one of those two articles we recently published on here.

Most of the members on Cgp Gallery are from Bubblews, which means most of the members who joined this new era of writing community used to write for Bubblews but since they were disappointed of what Bubbews has done to them, they had to stopped writing there and had to start over again at Cgp Gallery.

Obviously Cgp Gallery is the newest writing site similar to Bubblews and there's many more, these website pays $0.01 per comment, like and views. However Bubblews has changed that system already, they had to reduce it or else they'll get bankrupt.

Actually in my own opinion, Bubblews has paid too much to their members that they had end up this way, they used to pay members more than what the advertisers had paid them. You will never know what's really going on with their company unless you walk on their shoes and perhaps all these new writing communities that popping out on the web right now after the fall down of Bubblews might end up the same way as Bubblews.

So far Cgp Gallery has paid few members already since it was launched so the legitimacy of this website hasn't proven yet since they have to go through a lot of ups and downs on their website. The site is currently up and kicking still and I'm sure their making enough money since the traffic of their website kept on increasing as well the members.

However they might end up sinking if they won't take action as early as they can when it comes to the payment issues as well as the payment system. I've requested my very first redemption there and they said I just have to wait for 30 days before I can receive it but until now no payment has been sent to my PayPal account though the Admins has told us that we just have to be patient because they were having payment issues which they are trying to resolve now.

But my question is until when will the member wait for their most awaited payment? It's really hard to trust such website like this especially when you've got traumatized in the past already with what is happening on Bubblews and all the payment issue and all the unpaid redemption, I am afraid that Cgp Gallery might end up the same way too, well let us hope not!

get paid to write
StartupStockphotos/
Pixabay
I will try to observe how Cgp Gallery will resolve this payment issues and how long will it take for them to resolve it, so for now I won't say that it's a scam or legit. Yes I haven't receive my first redemption yet but I'm still hopeful so for now I stopped writing there because I really do think it isn't worth my time. Especially when there is no assurance whether you will be paid or not. I would be happy if they would pay me though but I still have to wait for that to happen.

Are you writing for Cgp Gallery to earn some extra cash? Have you been paid? then share your experience by commenting below.
Should You Continue Writing For Cgp Gallery? Should You Continue Writing For Cgp Gallery? Reviewed by ZEPETO on 8:35:00 PM Rating: 5

Latest Posts