SCAM ALERT: Mr. Suleiyman Bawa

Another email received from a professional scammer Mr. Suleiyman Bawa, maybe he's trying so hard to get someone fall into his trap as 2014 is about to end and who knows? maybe he want to celebrate an abundant night with the rest of his partner in crime.

Here's the email we received from a scammer named Mr. Suleiyman Bawa

Subject: Sulyeiyman Bawa
Email Address: suleiyman.bawa1@gmail.com
Dear friend,

I am Mr. Suleiyman Bawa, the head of file department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department I discover an abandoned sum of (US$18.2M) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you while 60% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, i will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.

You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form which I will send to you immediately I hear from you. I am waiting for your urgent respond to enable us proceed further for the transfer.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Suleiyman Bawa.


It seems that these scammers think that we're stupid enough to fall into trap, well again we would like to warn everyone about this email scam or internet scam! if you received the same email from these scammers feel free to leave your comment below.
SCAM ALERT: Mr. Suleiyman Bawa SCAM ALERT: Mr. Suleiyman Bawa Reviewed by ZEPETO on 11:23:00 AM Rating: 5

Latest Posts